Lucy’s Top Five Favorite Books/Series

I love so many different books. How about you can let me tell you about my top five. We are going from 5-1. Let the surprise begin.

#5: Spy School

I love this book for so many different reasons. I love the characters they are all different and have awesome personality’s. I also like that some of the characters are boys and some are girls. The ending to this book is so unexpected. So you never know what will end up happening. So I highly encourage you to read this awesome book. If you like this book. Then you can read the next one in this series.

#4: Boxcar Children

This book is also amazing. This is also a series like Spy School. It is a lot shorter  than Spy School. But I still highly recommend it. I would say this book is good for 2nd – 4th grades. But any age older can still read this book. I would also say that some first graders can too. This book is about four kids. They are orphans but then there grandpa decides to take them so they can have a better life. This is a great book.

#3: Emily Windsnap

This book is one more awesome book. This one is about a human. But she finds out that she is a mermaid. This book is a little different than any of them so far. It has a little bit of fantasy involved. But not fully fantasy. Oh and by the way her dad does not really live with her. But if you read the book it would make a lot more sense. So read this book and find out what happened. If you want to know more I would go to your school library and check it out if they have it. This is an awesome book and I recommend it. This is also a series but read the first book first otherwise it will not make sense.

#4: Sideways Stories from Wayside School

This book is hilarious. That is one of the many reasons I read this book over and over again. In the first book each chapter is about another person. Many of these chapters had me laughing for ages. When you read this book sometimes it is hard to stop laughing. The characters all have a mind of their own. There are four books in this series. Not as some of the other books I have told you about. But each one in  this series is funny and different. So that’s why you should read this book.

#1: Land of Stories

This book is one of my all time favorites. It takes a long time to read but it is awesome. It has so many twists and turns along the way. When you are least expecting action there is action. So that is part of the reasons I love this book. The characters are one boy and one girl. They are twins. I can sort of relate to that. I have a brother like the girl does. But we are not twins. I can feel the pain that the girl does. But at the same time they still love each other. So I really want you to read this book.

Don’t forget to read my next post. Hopefully it will be out soon. Bye!

One thought on “Lucy’s Top Five Favorite Books/Series