Bliss Book

Wow I just read a really good book. It was called Bliss. I think you should read it. Let me tell you a little bit more about it first. 

Okay first of all there is a lot of action involved in this book. Another reason I love this book is that there are lots of twist and turns. As in you think you know what might happen next then something totally different happens. The characters names are  based off of different plants. Like Rosemary, Tye as in Time, Sage, and I can not remember the last one. 

The characters all have there own personality. So when there aunt comes in town stuff starts to go bonkers. In this book there parents are not in it very much. They are only there at the end and beginning of the book. But the parents are there for the second and third book.  

Just so that you know they are bakers. If you like fantasy or baking this book is great for you. There is magic and baking included in this book. The second book in this series is called A Dash of Magic. It is a really good book. In this one you get to meet the parents a little bit more.

3 thoughts on “Bliss Book

1. I love fantasy AND baking, so I’m excited to give this book a try! I love getting new book recommendations and you do a great job giving a description of the book without giving anything away.

2. I love fantasy books so this would be a good book to try. I like how you gave a little away but it wasn’t anything important. So good job!